A Virtual Assistant (VA) is a person who offers assistance to your Amazon, eBay, and Daraz company from a remote location. They could be working on a full-time, part-time, or contractual work contract basis. VA (Virtual Assistants) is also known as freelancers. Someone you should pay per work or an hourly wage. This is a real potential field because the amazon will be active in Pakistan in the immediate future.
Role Of Virtual Assistant
- To support sellers and businesses.
- Product hunting, find the appropriate product with respect to price. reviews, popularity, rating, and the most important thing supply chain.
- Market research according to target products.
- Quality customer service support for satisfaction.
- Inventory management (smooth and timely supply chain processes).
- Creation and optimization of listing of products.
Why There Is Need Of Virtual Assistant
- Very cost-effective due to work from home, no need for space, utilities, etc.
- Easy to manage over the web.
- Most speedy to update on business trends, progress and can be tracked.
- To avoid employee overload.
Virtual Assistant In E-commerce
E-commerce is a method of using the Internet as a medium for the buying and selling of products and services. A virtual assistant allows businesses and consumers to brand and sell products and services. There are two main types of business.
- Business to business (B2B)
- Busintess to Consumer (B2C)
In B2B the manufacturers sell products and services to wholesalers, for example, www.alibaba.com whereas in B2C wholesalers sell products to consumers for example www.daraz.com.
How To Sell On Amazon As A VA
There are two different ways to sell on Amazon
- Fulfilled by marchant (FBM)
- Fulfilled by amazon (FBA)
In FBM packing, shipping, missing, damaging, and late-arriving is the responsibility of Marchant whereas in FBA for all these amazon is responsible.
What Are The Channels Of E-commerce
Following are the channels of e-commerice
- Social media such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Paid search via paid ads.
- Email marketing (direct traffic)
- Marketplace platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Daraz, etc.